







Landen was trying to pose like Brynn. I was taking Brynn's picture and he was posing behind me, so I snapped one of him too! Doesn't he have the cutest little face?




I was getting ready for church this morning and completely SPACED it about Easter Sunday today. I know that technically it isn't but next week in General Conference and we will not be at church. So I quickly changed my kid's church clothes for their Easter stuff. These pictures were just quick snapshots, I had planned for a more elaborate picture session, but it didn't work out. I had to take a meal to a friend before church and had to get it all prepared and ready, so I was rushing all morning. (Don't you just love the ugly dirt in the field next to our yard?Anyways, despite my lack of photography skills, they are the cutest kids I have seen! I really can't do wrong when I am taking pics of them! I sure do love em'!






3 comments:
What beautiful children! I love their outfits!! So bright and cheery! Great pictures, girl! :)
I'm totally offended that you think your kids are the cutest when mine are clearly in the top slot. Take a back seat sister!
I love their Easter clothes! The colors are so bright and cute! I tried to take some pictures of my kids in their Easter clothes and um, it didn't work out too well.....
Post a Comment