Monday, July 27, 2009

Water Party!


Reece and Camden
What a cute little face!
The whole crew

Anniston

Little Miss Kylie Jo
Ellie, Hallie, and Rigdon


Okay, so I'm about two weeks behind on my blogging. Things have just been crazy around here. I love it when the weather is nice and we can have get-togethers without having to cram in someone's house and destroy everything that is in there. We had some people over for a water party and the kids had a blast! We set up slipe-n-slides, a pool, and Ariann even brought over a bouncy house. It was windy (of course) but the kids didn't seem to mind. I also stole a couple of pictures from Robbie because I have been horrible about taking pictures lately!

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Cute post! Looks like lots of fun! Melissa, how did you get the text on your picture? I want to learn how to do that. - Becky