Monday, July 27, 2009

Steadman's Water Slide

Robbie, Me, and Kenna taking our turn

Tyler and Landen




Peyton and Tyler
Tyler and Landen
Brynn


Mr. Bott and Kyle

Peyton and Tyler


Jennifer and Amanda
Robbie and Trey








We were able to crash the Darrington party and go to Steadman's water slide last Monday. I have never been there and it is sooo much fun. There are all kinds of things to do there. The kids had a blast and Brynn would not get off the slide when it was time to go. She was cold but that didn't stop her. She would go down by herself on her tube float or just on her bum. It was so cute to watch her. I couldn't believe she was being so brave. Lande like the slide as long as we were holding him, and Peyton and Tyler went down together in floats or on their bums. It was such a fun night! (I stole some more pictures from Robbie, the last four are hers, once again, I'm getting lazy! Thanks, Robbie!)

No comments: