







I was way tired by the time the 4th of July came up. It was the end of a week at the beach and we were all exhausted. I was determined to stay out in the sun as much as possible, and got sun poisoning in the process. But it was a great, relaxing 4th. The food was soooo good, I look forward to the crab boil every year. It was the great end to a great week!





3 comments:
Looks like soo much fun. I am glad your family is having a great time. I have enjoyed reading what you are doing in Florida... and often wonder why on Earth you live in Idaho.... although I am glad you do. It looks so beautiful and warm there. I love the beach. Your beach pics are so dang cool. :D
Oh, I'm dying looking at these pictures and so is Rigdon- he keeps telling me over and over, "I wanna go to the beach and shoot those sharks!" Looks like so much fun! I wanna go to the beach too! Glad you're home- let me know when you're ready to start running again.
LOOK AT THAT FOOD!! I am so jealous!! That looks like SO much fun! You have a great looking family! I am so happy I get to peek in at your blog even if it does make me just a little jealous :>)
Post a Comment