Tuesday, July 7, 2009

St. George Island




Zeb found a dead crab

Blue icing from the cupcakes

Helping Mammaw in the kitchen


Brynn got a splinter in her foot from the boardwalk


Landen loved chasing the seagulls


Renner and Landen




























I love his white hair!


Keaten





"Easy Livin" Beach House

Relaxing on the beach


My hubby








I love her little freckles

Brynn riding the waves









We had a great time at the beach this year. It was very relaxing and the weather was great. The kids liked the water and at the end of the week were swimming in the beach all by theirselves (with swimmies of course). They liked the sand, and Landen would even jump and roll all around in it. No one got sunburned, the food was amazing, my family is awesome, so it was a great vacation. I was beginning to get homesick for Idaho towards the end, but we had a great time!

No comments: