




Landen didn't want to eat a hotdog, he just wanted to eat Peanut butter out of the jar, so we put some in a cup and he loved it!






Brent and LandonI had two aunts and two cousins drive out from Florida. So Tyler and I loaded up the kids and went down to Provo to visit them as well as our family down there, who I haven't seen in a few years. We stayed one night but it was fun visiting with everyone and catching up. I had a cousin, Bradley who was getting married, so I had another Uncle and his family from North Carolina there too. It was great to spend time with all our family. And then everyone came up to Idaho to visit with Uncle Glade. We had a cook-out at Uncle Glade's and then all of the kids stayed out in a tent and camped out. Saturday we went up to Lake Cleveland and had a camp fire. We hiked up to a patch of snow because my cousin, John had never seen snow before. It was a fun and relaxing evening.





















No comments:
Post a Comment