Saturday, September 13, 2008

Soccer Time!




My handsome soccer player!

I can never do a photo shoot without Brynn being a part of it!










Don't you just love Jaylee's big yawn?

Mommy and Brynn cheered Peyton on!




Peyton had his first soccer game today. He was really excited and nervous about it. He did really good too. His team only had three kids show up, so they didn't get to have any substitutions or anything. The kids were really tired and were glad to have breaks in between the halfs? ( I don't know what they are called in soccer). Anyways, Peyton did really good, he played the whole time and didn't even act like he was winded. He chased the ball and kicked it and did great! He even made two goals! David Beckham better watch out!

4 comments:

JenLogue said...

Aww! You have a soccer star too. I love going to soccer games. It always seems like the sun shines so much harder on a soccer field.

LESLIE said...

He looks like a total natural!! Are you surprised he didn't run out of energy?? I've never seen him tired!! I love the "boy" pictures and then Brynn will pop up in some new hat! I can't wait until her love of fashion starts taking a toll on her daddy's wallet!! : )

Mindy Vail Photography said...

McKade wants some of those fancy "soccer socks" like Peyton's!! Brynn is such a cutie.

jeff and char said...

cool we will be seeing you on saturdays!