











Well, I guess fall is coming and that means no more summer! I do love the fall, but I hate to see the summer go, because that means that winter is not far behind. I hate to say this, but I haven't even taken my kids to the park this year! I know, I know, I am the worst mom in the world, but I did have a little baby, who was into everything, and just the thought of going to the park sent me into anxiety attacks. So this was Landen's first time swinging and doing the park thing. We had my niece and nephews and we just made a night out of it! Five Happy Meals, Seven Drinks, and a couple of Value Meals later, we finally made it to the park. The kids had a blast and I am glad that I finally overcome my anxiety and took them. ( It did help having Uncle Jordan there too).








1 comment:
Bless there hearts! They're so deprived...staying at the cabin, Lava Springs, and let's don't forget a trip to Florida with a week at the beach!! I'm sure Children and Families will only give you probation for not taking them to the park! Love ya! : )
Post a Comment