Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My litte dancer






Brynn took her first dance class this week. She was very excited, and I am pleased to announce that she is practically potty-trained. It was a great incentive, if she goes potty in toilet, then she can take dance. Anyways, she did pretty good. She wasn't really sure what was going on at first, but as soon as her friend Alivia showed up, then she was good. It was funny because they would hold hands and Brynn kept her eyes on Alivia the whole time and did what she would do, instead of look at her dance teacher. She is already excited for next week!

4 comments:

LESLIE said...

I can't wait for dance! I always wanted to take when I was little. Brynnie is cute in anything, but I think she's extra cute in tights! I love the pics with her in the grass! She's such a beautiful little lady, even if she does look like her daddy! : )

Nicole said...

I love those pictures of Brynn! How cute! Lyvie is excited that Brynn is in her class, she told me, "mom I ike Brynn, she my best friend." They will be so cute together! (as long as Lyv doesn't lead her astray!! :) If you ever need me to take her in for you I would be glad too.

jeff and char said...

wow she did good, cute pictures maylee just stood by, me she is going thru a shy thing right, hopefully she will grow out of it by the next lesson! ha ha

Becky Shuler said...

She has the most adorable smile! ANd what a great way to get your child excited about potty training!! Smart Mama!