Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Office Marathon!




Little Landie was getting neglected while we were intensely focused on the TV!

So, Jordan and I have been watching The Office, Season 4 at nights. I know some of you are thinking to yourselves how dumb The Office is, and I must admit that I was once one of you. My cousins in Florida were always into the Office, and would tell me how funny it is and stuff; they would even have what they called an Office Party and would watch it together. Anyways, on a plane to Florida they happened to have an episode of the Office and I watched one for kicks, because there was nothing else to do, and I never laughed so hard! So I was hooked. I watched it every night at the McCoy's house during my stay in Florida and tried to catch up on my seasons. So Jordan and I are now watching Season 4. We WILL finish it before he leaves. So Mom, if you are wondering if Jordan is doing anything productive, don't worry he is!

4 comments:

JenLogue said...

Ohmigosh! The Office is halarious! I loves Michael's sarcasm. And Dewight's version of reality. And will Jim and Pam EVER be a couple? LOL! It's one of the best shows ever!

KYLIA said...

That show is Bananas - B-A-N-A-N-A-S! That was a little song that Kelly sang on there...love that show! I started off like you - I thought it was the dumbest show I'd ever seen...it took a couple of epidodes for me, but I'm hooked!

LESLIE said...

I'm happy to see the Idaho extension of our "office" is doing its research!! Don't forget the season premiere is this Thursday!!

Becky Shuler said...

Joseph and I love The Office! Especially the episode where Michael cooks his foot in the George Foreman grill!! HA HA! We are totally DVR-ing it tonight so that we can watch it after the kids are in bed! Can't wait!