
Here are more pics that I just got done editing! (FYI: They are dressed weird because it is homecoming week)









We took these funny pics the other day, when my volleyball team came over for dinner before a game , and I had to post them. They are just a fun group of girls and I have LOVED coaching them. This is my second year being their coach and I have loved every minute of it. My kids just adore them too. And they are awesome at volleyball and such good sports about everything! There, I am done bragging!





5 comments:
those are definately some cute pics. I love our JV girls! They kick BUTT!
what cute pictures, i love the one of them on the tramp! good luck this season.
Wow, I didn't know you were a volleyball coach too. It looks like so much fun. I bet they all love you!
I'm so jealous. You get to coach VB. I miss it SOOO much!
cute pics melis. my fave is the second one with all of them in the air. way to go coach.
Post a Comment