Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brynn's taking Dance!






7 comments:

Katheryn said...

She looks so cute! I particularly love her stance in the 2nd & 3rd picture, with her back arched and her belly sticking out. Adorable!

Stephenie said...

These are the cutest pictures! I love the bow!

Becky Shuler said...

How fun!! I can't wait until Juliette can do dance classes! She is so cute in her black leotard (and black matching bow)! I love your blog, Melissa!! You are doing a great job - keep up the good work!!

Brunson's said...

Cute Pics. I can't believe she is old enough to do dance. Someday if Taylor ever slows down maybe I will be convinced but at this point I don't know if she will do dance. Much to my disliking but Jaman is loving it. Good he says. I want a sports player anyways he says!!

Silcock Family said...

She looks so cute! I love her little belly and bum that stick out! Don't you love having a little girl?

Whitney said...

Melissa--

I just love---love---love your kids!! They are too adorable! I hate that y'all are so far away! But, your blog is so nice... You do such a good job at keeping everyone up to date on what's going on. I love y'all.

Cayla said...

Those pictures are adorable! I can't wait to have a little girl to take dance or gymnastics! But, for now I am suck with Taekwando!