




















The first night we arrived in Orlando, we went to Downtown Disney. We decided to take the kids to eat at the Dinosaur Cafe. There was about an hour and a half long wait so we walked around and looked in the different shops as we waited. The kid's favorite was Lego Land. They all of these awesome projects made from Legos. The Dinosaur Cafe was really cool. They had dinosaur replicas that moved and make noise. We were seated in the ice room, and that room changed colors. I had the most amazing dish there. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I had their mushroom ravioli and it was AMAZING!!! I would go there again just to eat that one more time. It was late by the time we were done eating so we called it a night so that we could get ready for Disney World the next day!!!





1 comment:
It was so fun to see you two yesterday! I'm glad the blogging world lets us stay connected a little more. :0) Mari
dublinjensens.blogspot
Post a Comment