Brynn was exhausted!! (Look at her perfect curls in the nice humid Florida weather)
Kay, so Day 1 of our adventure began early. We arrived at Magic Kingdom a few minutes after opening and headed to ride Dumbo's flying ride. I had bought a touring plan (thanks Robbie) and it listed and planned our itinerary for the day. Dumbo's ride has the longest wait time, so we headed their first. We then rode all of the ride's in fantasy land and then began using fast passes. That is definitely the way to go, if you are at Disney with little kids. I think that the longest we waited in line for a ride was 30 minutes, which surprisingly goes really fast. ( I love to people watch). Anyways, we had a great day that day. The weather wasn't too unbearable and the kids did amazing! It was nice having four extra adults there helping. Mya did so good and I had about as much fun there as the kids. We stayed really really late, didn't get home that night until about midnight. We watched the electric parade and then Tyler, Jordan, Me, Peyton, and Brynn headed out to use our fast pass for Space Mountain before the fireworks started. My kids were so brave, which really surprised me. Landie rode every ride that he was tall enough to ride. The only ride he really couldn't ride was Space Mountain. But the thrill rides were my kid's favorites. That kind of made me sad, I feel like I have waited too long to bring them. They felt the Dumbo, Peter Pan, and those type of rides were for kids younger than them. But at least they still loved seeing the characters. I really wanted to see Rapunzel (I was curious to see her hair) but we never made it over to see her. We didn't have too many regrets this day. We seriously did a lot this day and rode pretty much everything. It rained on us and got all of our stuff wet, the kids thought it was cool to wear their ponchos. It was fun and exhausting and we were just beginning! Animal kingdom was next on our list!







No comments:
Post a Comment