Thursday, July 28, 2011

My baby's Seven Months!








What can I say about this little butterball of mine? We are 100 % in love with her. She is literally the center of our attention. She has so many rolls on her arms and legs, she reminds me of the Michelin Man. She has the blondest hair. She is whiny and wants to be held all the time. She is an AWESOME traveler. She does so good when we are out and about. She loves to be outside. Loves our dog, Riley. She is a great eater and likes to do that all the time too. She has liked all kinds of baby food I stick in her mouth. She sits up all by herself and can hold her own bottle too. She gets up once in the night and takes two good naps. She has started scooting when she wants to get something that she can't reach. I love her little smile and giggle! She is growing up before my very eyes and we are loving every minute with her!

No comments: