Thursday, July 28, 2011

Florida Wildlife



My cousin, Sydney calls us at my mom's house and is in a panic because she was in her golf cart and this rattlesnake was sitting in the road. She couldn't get past it, so she called for Jordan to bring his gun. We all jumped in the back of the truck. It was so funny when we came up on the snake. I had my brother and my cousin's husband who had guns, and then Tyler and my other cousin, Brent from Utah grabs sticks. So the Florida boys have their way of killing a snake (with guns) and these Western boys have their own way of killing a snake (with sticks). Once the snake was killed, we realized that it had just had its dinner, so we were all curious as to what it had eaten. Morbid, I know. So this is what Tyler cut out of the snake. Sorry, if this grosses anyone out! I was amazed that the snake and been able to catch a tree squirrel. Those things are fast! Of course my kids thought that was the coolest thing ever!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

That is hilarious. That is totally something I can see my family doing to. Curiousity sometimes gets the best of ya.

Kenna said...

Rigdon thinks its cool- Jaylee says its gross. I'm going with kinda gross! I can't believe that snake could eat that big of an animal. That squirrel probably wishes they'd have got to the snake a little sooner!