





This time of year is always so crazy with Brynn's Christmas performances. One had been canceled last week because of this crazy snow and she had her second one last night. She did such a great job, I love to watch her dance. She gets so excited on dance days and I love to see her enthusiastic about something. She is such a sweet little girl and is such a great help to me. She will pick up toys all over the house without me even asking her. She loves to come up to me and say I have a surprise, close your eyes...and she will lead into whatever room she has cleaned for me. Now, I just wish her brothers would follow in her footsteps, but that is just Brynn. I know she will be a big help with this baby and she is so excited to have a baby sister. When Peyton was waiting for his bus we were all waiting with him and they were talking about what they want for Christmas. And Brynn said that she was going to ask Santa for a real cell phone. And I asked her what she was going to do with a real phone and she said, "I am going to text my friends, mom"
I think I need to be afraid, very afraid.





2 comments:
I think she's just following in her mom's footsteps!
cute pictures! I'm so glad our girls love eachother!
Post a Comment