
Our thanksgiving was great. It was so relaxing and I really enjoyed it. Dinner was great and we just hung out with Tyler's family. Mark and Savanna and her family were here too, so it was great just spending time together. The boys of course did some hunting. And Tyler and Jaman both missed some deer with their bows. But they did get some birds. Tyler took all the kids bird hunting with him one day and they really enjoyed it. Peyton loves to go with his dad. Brynn is interested, but wants to stay in the truck and not get out in the cold. Landen just likes to play with the dead birds, so there ya go. Ty has three little hunters on his hands. I was able to get my Christmas shopping done and I introduced Tyler to Black Friday. We left at four in the morning and went to Twin. He actually didn't think it was too bad. So now that I have all of my projects behind me we are ready for our little girl. I have so much to be grateful for this year. My husband and kids are the best. I can't imagine my life without them. My husband has been picking up a lot of extra slack these past weeks, now that I cannot bend down, roll over, etc. We are so excited for this baby to come. Landen always likes to "talk" to her and he was talking to her this morning and said "baby come out, u are taking forever!" (I hear ya, Landen.) I am grateful for Tyler's family who are so awesome and I am of course grateful for my family in Florida. I will miss them so bad this holiday season, but I will get down there soon. I am grateful for the gospel, for my new calling, and for my ward. I am so grateful for the great friends I have, who I know I can always rely on, and who have helped living away from home bearable. I love our little community and I love the people who live here. I am especially grateful for our Savior and I love to reflect on his life during this holiday season. He has done so much for me. I have so many blessings to be grateful for this holiday season!





No comments:
Post a Comment