Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Spider-Man (Landen has been wearing this costume EVERY day)





Pumpkin Princess








Love the mask inside-out





Ninja



Halloween was just crazy this year. We were able to have Mark, Savanna, and Grant with us for the weekend which we all LOVED. I didn't get any pictures of Grant because I had to leave early to help set up the trunk-or-treat. He was the cutest little lion. Halloween week is always crazy...I feel like I am dressing my kids up for something every day of the week. But they love it! I was really glad it was all over and I can't wait for Thanksgiving this month! I told my kids to pose how they thought their "halloween character"would pose and these are the pictures I got!

1 comment:

LESLIE said...

The kids looked awesome! Your boys kill me because they are so "BOY!" I'm pretty sure Peyton is taller than me now. Good grief! I think he's grown a foot since the summer. I love Halloween! I'm so sad it's over.