








I just have to take a minute and say that I have AWESOME friends. I don't know what I did to ever deserve any of them, but for some reason they like me too. I was able to have not one, but two celebrations for this little lady that will soon make her debut. Kristen threw me a get together at her house with cute decorations and awesome food. We had an all you can eat bread, salad, pasta, and soup. The food was so good, I know I gained a few extra pounds. The girls gave me a card and some money so that I could buy a stroller, since our old one kicked the bucket. It was such a fun night to hang out with my friends and just relax.
My other celebration was in Twin. I think that Tiffany pretty much set everything up. I had no clue what we were doing, just that we were going to Twin. These girls surprised me with a pedicure, dinner, and a gift card to Buckle after I have the baby. I have never had a pedicure before, so this was a first and it definitely won't be the last! Dinner was at this Japanese place where they cook the food in front of you. It was soooo yummy! I can't wait to take Tyler there. It was a great day! I have been so spoiled with this pregnancy and I feel like I have been given so much. A big THANK-YOU to all "my girls!"
My other celebration was in Twin. I think that Tiffany pretty much set everything up. I had no clue what we were doing, just that we were going to Twin. These girls surprised me with a pedicure, dinner, and a gift card to Buckle after I have the baby. I have never had a pedicure before, so this was a first and it definitely won't be the last! Dinner was at this Japanese place where they cook the food in front of you. It was soooo yummy! I can't wait to take Tyler there. It was a great day! I have been so spoiled with this pregnancy and I feel like I have been given so much. A big THANK-YOU to all "my girls!"





2 comments:
Okay...so was this the celebration you had on MY birthday?? So, it's basically like you had a birthday party for me in Idaho...awwww!!! You're so sweet!! : ) Can you mail me one of those breadsticks? Thank you.
Melissa--it looks like you've had a wonderful get-together w/wonder friends. You are a good friend too!
Post a Comment