Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tyler's Elk




Tyler was able to draw on his dream hunt this year. This is a hunt he has been putting in on since he was twelve. He finally drew this year and was really excited. I was nervous, because it would be cutting it too close to when the baby was due. He was able to find his "buck" last Thursday. I was really surprised when Chris sent a picture to my phone saying Tyler had killed one. I was really excited and relieved that he was able to get what he wanted and we still have plenty of time before the baby is born! Landen was sure proud of his dad and told everyone that "Dad tilled a huge elk!"

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So great that he got his elk early. It is always nice to know your husband is done with at least one type of animal. Now he can focus on you and the baby. ;)