

















Every year, Peyton's school holds a walk-a-thon fund raiser. The kids get really excited about it, wanting to see how many laps they can run or walk within an hour. This year I helped out at it and was out there all day. Brynn and Landen did great though. It was really hot, so I stayed in the shade and marked off lap cards. Brynn even got her own lap card and walked/ran all day. She went 13 laps so a little over 3 miles. She was having a blast. She keeps asking me when we are going to go to the track again and run. Landen even ran a few laps but wasn't really interested in it. Peyton ran the whole time during his hour. He tried so hard. I didn't get a picture of his lap card, but he ran 15 laps during his time. I took some pictures of Trey and Tyler for Robbie, since she is not here. Trey ran the WHOLE time he was out there. Everyone was getting worried about him, but he kept insisting he was fine and wanted to run. The kids really like it and I hope that they raise a lot of money for the school!





1 comment:
Okay in all of these, but especially in the fourth picture, Peyton is SO GENTRY. I love it!
Post a Comment