Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Landen's Third Bday Party!



Brynn and Landen helped me get ready for the party by blowing up balloons, since I am lacking in the oxygen department
At the beginning of his party, Landen would not leave his "post" by his gifts.

















I love the his little grin the whole time we were singing Happy Birthday to him













I can't believe my baby is Three years old. I have to say, that I wasn't handling this fact all too well. I think it would have really been bad, if I didn't already have this baby girl coming in a month and half. I don't know how you handle your kids growing up when you know you aren't having any more. I guess I will have to face that fact soon enough. Landen is so much fun to have around. He is the most mischeivious little kid I know. But he loves to give you random hugs and always tells us he loves us. He is sweet (some of the time) and loves his big brother and sister. He loves to ride the 4-wheeler and lawn mower with dad. He already knows how to run my I-touch and can watch videos on it. He has had to come to all my doctor appointments and loves to hear the babies heart beat. He says he is so excited for his sister to come, but we will see if that is actually the case when she gets here.
Anyways, back to the party. We had a little Halloween party for him with some of his friends. We had spooky Halloween music and some decorations. The kids played pin-the-stem on the pumpkin and musical pumpkins. They decorated pumpkins with stickers and ate cake (that Landen helped decorate) and ice cream. It was very simple, but Landie loved it. I had a few moms stay and help and that was great. I always think I just handle it by myself, but I was sure glad they were there. Being fat pregnant doesn't help when dealing with 3 and 4 year olds either. Landen got a lot of fun gifts and later that night when Tyler got home he opened more gifts from us and Peyton and Brynn and we all went to eat at McDonalds and play at the playground there. Landen crashed that day, so tired from everything that went on that day. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Having a Halloween Birthday party is such a cute idea! I love all the decorations and games you played. You are such a fun mom!

ssh said...

he is a cutie!! the cake looks delicious...and if i was there i wouldn't have left my post either (it would have been right next to the cake.)

LESLIE said...

I absolutely love the kid in the wizard hat (I hope that's what it is) He is so freakin' cute!! I love Landy's big biceps...I wonder if that have that in adult sizes for Zach. hehehe...I'm glad he doesn't look at blogs! : )