Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Straw Maze



A group of us got together and took our kids to the straw maze. I have to say I have never been to one and I thought it was a lot of fun. It would have been better at night. The kids liked it. Peyton and some of the other kids went through two times. After we went to the maze we went to Cody and Jen's house and had a barbeque and played a little bit of rock band. It was hard getting up for church the next day because we stayed up too late (after we got home, Tyler and I watched our series that we are ADDICTED too...Prison Break and didn't go to bed until after midnight) but I ended up being released from two of my callings and now I am the first counselor in YW! Yea!!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

wow, 1st counselor in YW---with a little one on the way---that's not going to be easy but you can do it and they are lucky to have you in YW!!!

jeff and char said...

you will be so good, i was happy to see you thursday night and figured you were in there, congrats!

dannynstephstoddart said...

your kids are too darn cute!