






Since Robbie is down in SLC with Lolly, Holly and I decided to throw Trey a littel b-day party. Robbie always has amazing parties for her kids and we didn't want Trey to feel left out just because his mom wasn't here. After the walk-a-thon we took all the boys to a local park and just had flag football, and a bag full of balls so the kids could play whatever. Football is definately Trey's favorite so they split into teams and played football. I had to quarter-back for one team and Tyler was quarter-back for the other. I bet it was really funny seeing a huge pregnant lady playing football with seven-year olds. The boys loved playing and Trey is an amazing athlete. He is so awesome at football, you can tell that he has played a lot. Holly made a great cake and had balloons and pizza. Trey got a lot of great gifts and he seemed to have had a good birthday. He has a huge grin in all of his pictures, except in the ones he is making silly faces!





2 comments:
Braden had a blast! Thanks
Okay, I'm stealing some of your pics now! Love the cake face one! I loved seeing you and your cute little pregnant belly out there with all those boys. So glad they didn't tackle you! It was a lot of fun! You are awesome!!!
Post a Comment