







This hot springs was called the Dragon's Mouth. My kids thought it was so cool. Except for the smell of rotten eggs in the air from all the sulfur.
We had to stop and wait for these buffaloes to cross the road, the little baby wanted a quick snack before he continued across








My Grandma and her husband came and visited us from Georgia. It was great having them here and spending time with them. I never feel like I ever see my Grandma enough when I am home. We took them up to Yellowstone for the weekend to see all the animals and the beautiful scenery. It was kind of cold while we were there and my kids started driving me crazy because we were cooped up in the car for about 12 hours and the DVD player had broke, but we survived.







3 comments:
beautiful pics Melissa. :D
I love the picture of the rainbow with the waterfall in the background. Looks like fun and how neat to have your grandma come visit!!
I am so jealous!!! I used to do that with my grandpa and grandma Osterhout. Glad you had so much fun and loved the pictures!
Post a Comment