This article was printed in the Tallahassee Democrat and the LDS church news and I felt that I had to post it. It may be a big sister thing but, I am so proud of Jordan and all of my brothers for deciding to serve missions. I know that it can be hard sometimes to make that decision and I am so glad that they do not hesitate to go serve the Lord. All of my brothers have been very athletic and probably could have played college ball, but they know what is most important. And although I am disappointed that I wasn't mentioned in that article, I am proud of
Friday, May 2, 2008
My Little Brother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thats awesome! I don't think I'll ever have a brother go on a mission :( (colton has a long way to go and he is to into girls) I'm really proud of Skyler, though. Did you know that leah started a blog for skyler? Its on my blog, you should check it out. You should tell your mom to do one for your brother. Don't forget that he is supposed to marry my sister when he gets back :)
Post a Comment