Wednesday, May 7, 2008

D-day Has Arrived!


The day I have been dreading is finally here! Yesterday I officially started potty training Brynn. I was going to wait until I was in Florida to start potty training her, but since we are going on our Scotland trip I decided to do it now. She has done pretty well so far, she will not tell me when she has to go though. I just have to take her every 10-15 minutes. But she is getting it, today she felt really bad when she went in her princess panties, and yesterday she didn't care. So there is progress! I just had to take pictures of her in her panties, she is very proud of them. And I am very proud of my pot-bellied little girl! She probably won't appreciate this too much later, but oh well! Parents are suppose to embarrass their kids, right? She is eating a sucker because she just went in the potty and that is her reward. (Leslie these pics are for you!) If anyone has any tips of trade, please pass them on!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Brynn! It sure is nice not having 2 kids in diapers.

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Advice from the expert potty-trainer: wait another year and a half. Then it's a piece of cake! :) I admire you for getting the job done so early! Good luck!

Brunson's said...

Well since you think I am the one who is going to have the most kids(which you are wrong..we will be done after this one....at least for a long time) I will pass on advice I have heard. Not going through this yet. I have always heard to stick with it. Don't start and stop and start again. It is confusing for the poor kid. Just hang in there and keep trying.

Nicole said...

Yay for Brynn! She looks darling in her big girl panies! That will be so nice when she is all done, Im sure she will catch on quick! I don't have any advice either, but Good Luck!!