Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yesterday was my 25th birthday. It was a hard birthday for me. I always remember when I was younger thinking that twenty five was soooo old. And now here I am. I don't know whether it is my age or the fact that I have three kids now, that makes me feel old. Anyways, it was great day! (Other than the fact that I had to go to the dentist for a check-up and I have two cavities and have to get my wisdom teeth pulled.) Tyler worked extra hard to make my day special. He brought us home dinner (Little Cezar's Pizza) and arranged for baby-sitters (Mark and Savanna, THANKS) to come and watch our kids while we went to a movie. It was very sweet! Thanks for everyone's phone calls and gifts! It helped ease the pain of turning the big 2-5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa! I am glad that you had a great birthday! However, that is not fun that you had to go to the dentist and find out more awful news on your birthday!
18Melissa,
Happy Birthday! I miss you guys so much. Man, your kids are growing so fast. I love your little family! I can't wait to see all of you in just a couple more weeks! I'm glad you had a happy birthday. I love you all!
Whitney
I swear I was gonna say this yesterday and forgot! Happy bday! Glad you had a good one but sad about the teeth. Getting those out is pretty hard but not for too long!
Happy Birthday!- you do Know that it is insane to feel old at 25, right? Way to go Tyler on making the day special!
Kenna
happy b-day missy! i turn 25 tomorrow :( kudos tyler! your kiddies look EXACTLY like ty!
Happy Birthday girl! I have been trying to make time to give you a call, but I haven't programmed your numbers into my cell phone yet (I got a new one!). It's hard to find time to do anything. Ellie demands so much of my time when I get home after work. Enough excuses though... it's weird getting older, huh? I remember thinking 25 was old to, but now it doesn't seem that old. I still feel like I have a lot to learn. I hope you had a good birthday and be sure to give me a call when you come home. Love you.
I'm so glad you had a Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment