Sunday, June 21, 2009

Water Slide








Kye baby











Olivia

Landen loved his personal water fountain

Miranda invited us to come over and play on this awesome water slide. It was huge and fun. It was a great incentive to get my kids to smile good for our pictures. They had so much fun and did NOT want to leave. But it was very hot and Landen was starting to need a nap. Peyton has already asked for one for his birthday party. It was a blast!

2 comments:

Darrington Family said...

Hey, looks like you are having way too much fun. I love the pics of your kids. They are amazing! Thanks for your comment. I know you'd be right here to help me if you were here....just like you always are. From the first moment we became friends, you've always been there for me. Don't know how I could ever thank you enough! I am so glad we are friends...so get your butt back home. Just kidding. I am glad you are having so much fun. The other day, Tanner says "Mom, I miss Peyton." And Seth calls any other friend we have over "Peyton". So when you do come home, we'll have to have a play day.

Mindy said...

McKade wonders if Peyton is ever coming home. :D Your pics are awesome and we are glad you are having a great time. It looks like so much fun!!