Sunday, June 14, 2009

Playing in the Sprinklers





Landen just wanted to play at the faucet where the water was coming out. He liked drinking the water

Here he is trying to wash off his shoe

Landen wasn't too interested in the sprinklers...he didn't like the water squirting on his face

















Okay, so I have been worn out from taking the kids to the pool every day. It takes a lot of work to take them. With Brynn and Landen hanging all over me the whole time, needless to say I needed a break. But really in Florida you cannot do anything outside without getting wet because it is sooo HOT. So we set up the sprinklers at mom's house and I just snapped some pics of them playing. They enjoyed it, but they would have much rather been at Mammaw's pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks and sounds like you are all having lots of fun! We can't wait to finally get down there...Plus I need some sun! And yes I still have my car to answer you. See you all soon!