Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wakulla Springs
























I FINALLY took the kids to Wakulla Springs. I have been trying to take my kids now for the last couple of times I have come home. The last time I have been there was probably my 8th grade field trip. It was fun to go back and see all the gators and the scenery of the "real Florida." We even was able to listen to a couple of gators "bellowing" back and forth. It was hot and the kids wanted to swim, but I was too tired and hot, so Aunt Glynis stayed with them and let them swim and we went on home. The water was cold and it was full of gators, but the kids had a blast!

6 comments:

Silcock Family said...

Ok, enough is enough! Come back home!

Katheryn said...

I love Wakulla Springs. It is one of my favorite places. You took some great pictures. Makes me want to go right now!

Melanie said...

Ok, Melissa looks like you are having a fabulous time in Florida. Um, but you ever going to come back to Idaho girl or should I just trot on down to your house and put a for sale sign out for ya. LOL !! JK The gators look cool, Cameron would love it.

Ericka said...

Wow, love the scenery! Some of your pics really remind me of Louisiana too! Can't wait till you get back!

Chaille' said...

Great pics Melissa. Wakulla Springs is one of my favorite places to take pictures and no matter how many times you go it's always fun!! I know Zac had a great time. I'm soooo glad he and Peyton are friends. Thanks for including him in your family fun!!!

Darrington Family said...

Wow! Those are amazing pics, Melissa! Beautiful! Looks like fun!