Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cute Kids!






































My cousin Leslie, and I did a quick photo shoot with my kids. They did a really good job, because we were going to a water slide afterwards and I was able to threaten them with that. So I had great leverage. The lighting was perfect and I thought they turned out cute! Thanks Les, for your help!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Such fabulous pictures Melissa!! Great job, on both the kids and the pictures.

ssh said...

loving the photog skillz! come give me lessons!!! i need to get a camera first...but you're inspiring me! great shots!

Katheryn said...

Wow Melissa! These photos are fantastic. You really have a talent for this.

jeff and char said...

so cute looks like a fun time in Florida! enjoy your time with family i am glad you got to go visit!

Me :) said...

Melissa, you take great photos!! What cute kids!!