Sunday, April 19, 2009

Princess Brynn



































Our baby girl turned three this week and to celebrate she wanted to have a Princess Party (surprise, surprise). She invited a few of her "girl" friends (she insisted on having ONLY girls at her party) over to help celebrate her birthday. It was a fun little party, I was so relieved when it was all over. The girls were so cute and were very good. When each girl arrived we decorated her with necklaces, rings, wands, and press-on earrings. Then we painted nails and put on make-up. Once everyone was ready for the ball, they eached lined up and walked down the red carpet to the "ballroom" to dance around. The girls were so cute twirling and dancing. Then we decorated crowns and ate a "princess feast." The girls played for a little bit and then we sang Happy Birthday to Brynn and opened presents. It was so cute having a little girl party, this was the first one I have done, and I loved it. Thanks so much Jess, for helping!

4 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

You'd better believe I'm copying every detail of this party sometime down the road. It looks like it was such a fun party!

Darrington Family said...

Brynn is the prettiest little princess! Looks like the party was a hit. Lots of work, but sweet success! You are such a good mom Melissa. Thanks for bringing my dishes to me. You'll be proud of me...the creme puffs went straight in the garbage can. :0)

Katheryn said...

What a cute birthday party! I think I might just have to steal some of your ideas for Mandy's next birthday. She would be in HEAVEN! Brynn is so cute. I'm so glad she had such a wonderful birthday!

jeff and char said...

okay what a fun party i may be copying it as well, maylee has a birthday next month, how is landon?