












This is Landen, who wanted to crawl inside the playground and go down the slide. He got stuck at one point and I had to crawl in there and get him.

Peyton was playing that game when you try to dump a token into a dump truck already filled with tons of tokens, and Peyton won! He won over a hundred tickets just on the one game, he was pretty proud of himself!



Tyler was gone out of town for Brynn's bday party, so he missed it (I'm sure he was heartbroken). So when he got home on Brynn's actual birthday was gave her the gifts we had gotten her. We bought her a bike and a Barbie, and a princess DVD. We had bought her a bike first and then we were at Robbie's house and she was telling Robbie what she wanted and she said that she wanted a Barbie doll, so I thought, great, we didn't even get her something she wanted. So I ran to Walmart and bought a 5.00 Barbie doll and DVD. She was really excited opening her gifts. It was fun to watch her. Then on Saturday, we had to go to Pocatello and so we went out with Mark and Savanna and took the kids to Fun Zone there. The kids LOVED it! It was fun. The playground was fun and so were the games. Mark and I played Guitar Hero, and I dominated! And then we took the kids to Craigo's which is the best all-you-can eat pasta restaurant ever!












2 comments:
Well, one thing is for sure, you guys know how to party! I'm coming to your house for my birthday! Brynn is so cute! I love the princess party...makes me really want a girl!
So cute! You did a fabulous job on her party! It's a good thing Taylor didn't come I don't know how well she would have been! She I am sure would have been the crazy one! Thanks for the mattress. Jaman and I both died when we saw it. I gave Ty a hard time! You guys really deserved a new bed. I hope it is treating you good. You can reunite with it any time you want to come and visit and stay in the guest room! I will have to tell you Jaman's funny comment when we were putting it up! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment