Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ballerina







Brynn had pictures with her dance class last week, so I took a few pics of my own before we left to go. She looked so cute in her little yellow dance costume. Their recital is in May, and they are dancing to "You are my sunshine." We have performances coming up these next few weeks so we are going to be busy, busy. So, more pics to come!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Love your pictures. She looks so sweet.... but of course!

Katheryn said...

She is just the cutest little ballerina and her cheesy grin is just the best!

The Allen Fam said...

What a cute little Ballerina!! I love the outfit! I just wanted to let you know we went private, so if you want an invite email me at becallen13@gmail.com

Hewards said...

That is such a cute little costume. I have so many fun memories of dance when I was a little girl. Every little girl needs to take dance lessons when they're little.

Darrington Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, Melissa! I love the sun shining on her in these pics. What a q.t.

Becky Shuler said...

Beautiful Ballerina Brynn! Great pictures, Melissa. Keep up the good work!