
The Easter bunny brought lots of treats. Peyton said it was because He and Brynn were sharing their candy with each other the night before.


















I actually woke up early on Sunday, because I knew how crazy of a morning it was going to be. Peyton was so excited about the Easter bunny coming that he was up at 5:00 a.m. ready to go and see what was in his basket. We told him to go back to bed and he came back in at 6:00 and told us that he couldn't go back to sleep, so I told him that he could go and get his basket and take it to his room. While I was in the shower at 7:00 he came in and was telling me everything the easter bunny had brought him. And when Landen and Brynn woke up Peyton excitedly showed them their baskets and there were squeals of excitement. They immediately wanted to eat their candy and couldn't until they had breakfast and I hurriedly dressed them so that I could get some pictures taken BEFORE church. I was bummed that the wind was blowing and it was cold, so we couldn't take any outside, so they didn't turn out near as good as I wanted. Anyways, church was good, the kids in primary were wired. Landen went to Nursery for the first time. I was so sad. We dropped Brynn off and the nursery leader asked if Landen was coming in, I told her that he would be 18 months in about five days and she said to just let him come in. I was sad and asked Tyler if we could just keep him for just this Sunday and take him in next Sunday. Tyler rolled his eyes and said, No. So I had to watch my little baby grow up even more as he just walked right in and started playing with the toys, without so much as a glance over his shoulder. I have to say, that I was kind of teary eyed (dumb, I know). But with him being the last, I just don't want him to grow up. Any hoo, after church we ate a delicious lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's and spent the rest of the day relaxing!





3 comments:
Melissa -- your kids looked so sweet in their church clothes. I love when they have matching outfits. I almost cried reading your post, because I know how you feel about your baby growing up. I suppose that is why McKade is so spoiled. He is the baby, and he is growing up too fast. So, I enjoyed your post. It wasn't that long ago I was in your shoes.
Your kids are absolutely adorable. I don't blame you for wanting to freeze time. Fortunately, your brother will soon have a little one for you to cherish.
what adorable outfits and pix. where do you find matching outfits for the boys with such a gap in their ages? im having a hard time finding matching outfits for my girls (heehee that's funny to say) because of such an age gap. be thankful that even though he is growing up he went peacefully to nursery. it's so much harder when they don't.
Post a Comment