
Hallie licking her frosting (they just enjoyed the frosting more than the cookies)I decided to have a little Valentine Party for Brynn this year and invite some little girls over to play. Brynn doesn't get to play with girls very often and she is the most girly girl I know. I obviously didn't get the memo stating that the year of 2006 was a year to have boys. And it seem that everyone else I know got that memo. Anyways, Alivia come over, who is in dance and church with Brynn. Kylie Jo is Brynn's cousin, Shaeley and Brynn are in dance together and play at Tara's together, and Jayda and Hallie have met Brynn once, but that was enough to invite them to play (they have really great moms!) Anyway, I had all of these activities planned, we played musical hearts, made necklaces, and decorated sugar cookies. Well, the girls played the musical heart game and then the mom's ended up making the necklaces and the girls didn't really want to wear them, and a couple of girls stayed at the table and decorated sugar cookies. And I came to the conclusion that...Kids just want to play! They don't have to have structured fun! So I will definately remember this next time!














4 comments:
Brynn's Valentine's dress is just adorable! It looked like a very fun party. I'm sure all the girls there had a blast!!!! I have the opposite problem from you though. There seem to be nothing but girls for Dallin to play with and almost no boys. There is only one other boy in his primary class of 8 kids and all of his cousins near his age are girls. Luckily there are quite a few boys in his kindergarten class that he has become friends with!
That was sooo fun! We need to do it again. Thank you!
Thanks for inviting Kylie Jo to Brynns V-day party she had fun! You did a good job putting it together.
What a fun idea. Your the best mom ever! It's fun to see her at dance once in awhile.
Post a Comment