




Tyler was going to go out of town this week, so he wanted to do something fun with the kids. He and Chris had been talking about going up to Thousand Springs and letting the kids swim. They invited the Edgars to come along, so I ignored my growing to-do list and we packed up and took the kids swimming. It was a lot of fun. I love to swim and enjoyed getting out and not worrying about anything. Landen was afraid of the water and wouldn't let us put him down or anything. We had to be holding him tight the entire time. Brynn did really well and even went under the water by herself. Peyton of course jumped off the high dive, that even I got nervous jumping off of. After swimming we took them to see the alligators and ate at Gertie's, yum! That is one of my most favorite restaurants to eat at! We did a little shopping and came home. I was making up for our outing and had to stay up late to get church stuff done, but oh well!







2 comments:
that looks like alot of fun, i love last minute activity's!
So Melissa...you deserve the "MOM OF THE YEAR" award! Looks like your "babysitting Kid Party" was a hit! You are so fun and creative! You know your house is going to be one of the hang out places when our kids hit high school!
Post a Comment