What a handsome little fella! He does NOT look 5.
he is too cute! that first pix could have been a professional model shoot! he'll be a heart-throb!
I was just looking through Dallin's baby book and saw a picture of he and Peyton at Christmas time the year they were born. Now looking at these pictures, I can't believe how old and grown up Peyton looks. It is just crazy.
can you just say miniature Tyler!! what a total cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a handsome little fella! He does NOT look 5.
he is too cute! that first pix could have been a professional model shoot! he'll be a heart-throb!
I was just looking through Dallin's baby book and saw a picture of he and Peyton at Christmas time the year they were born. Now looking at these pictures, I can't believe how old and grown up Peyton looks. It is just crazy.
can you just say miniature Tyler!! what a total cutie!
Post a Comment