Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 13


Peyton's unique snow angel, made after plummeting from the sky!



Brynn's Snow Angel

Tyler would throw Peyton in the snow, to make his own unique snow angel, it was funny to watch!

Peyton landing in the snow



Our sad, lookin' snowman (the snow didn't pack as well, so this was as big as we could make it)

Peyton's Snow Angel

Brynn making her snow angel

3 comments:

jeff and char said...

cute snow angels, those are cool pictures!

Brunson's said...

Looks like fun. Taylor would have had a blast. I am excited for her to get to play in it but I must say I am not too jealous. I will stick with the beautiful fall here for now. Cute kids as always and beautiful pictures. Someday when we have money I want a new camera.

Darrington Family said...

Cute snow pics! Looks like they had fun. We forgot to build a snowman. I love that pic!