Thursday, October 9, 2008

Look Who's Walking!



These are some stale marshmallows that he pulled from the trash can too. I promise I feed this kid!



This picture turned out so cute... by accident I assure you!







Yes, that is right, my little boy is officially a toddler! Landen has been taking a few steps for awhile now, but he has just now chosen walking as his primary mode of transportation this last week. I have been meaning to take pictures, but just haven't gotten around to it. Anyways, to say the least he has definitely been getting into more things, if that is even possible. If you are wondering about what is on his face... it's yogurt... that he pulled out of the trash can. Yep, he was sipping it like a drink of water. So, so long to a clean and tidy house!

8 comments:

jeff and char said...

he looks so cute, how fun he just wants to make sure you don't throw away anything good!

LESLIE said...

Is it possible that he can get cuter than before? Apparently so!! I just see Jordan when I look at him!! I hope he doesn't cry as much as Jordan did! I'm just now starting to like him! : ) I can't believe Landie is walking! Kyers is definitely going to have to keep her guard up! I guess it's safe to say he's a garbage pail kid!

Katheryn said...

I love it! He is so cute. I especially love the picture of him with his tongue out trying to like the yogurt off his face :)

Silcock Family said...

He is so cute in these pictures. I can't believe he is walking! I can't wait for Anniston to start walking.

Kenna said...

NO WAY! He really shouldn't be old enough to do that! Too cute- his face looks different to me too (not just because it has yogurt on it). We don't get together enough we these littler ones so they change so much inbetween!

Brunson's said...

He is sure a cutie. Jaman and I think he looks a lot like Peyton. I can't believe he is walking around. You really don't have a baby anymore. Guess you better get on that. J/K

Mindy said...

You have your hands full!! But what sweet little guy to spend your time on. :)

I have tagged you...go to my blog and check it out!!

Darrington Family said...

You have such cute kids! We need to get together to let the kids play! Maybe build a snowman!!!Tanner talks about his buddy, Peyton all the time.