


I know most of you are getting sick of me posting Brynn's dance pictures, but she finally received her practice costume and I had to take a few snap shots. Brynn is still loving dance and she is doing really well. I haven't got to watch her practice in a few weeks, because parents are not allowed to watch and because I take advantage of running errands with two kids instead of three. But next week I will get to watch and I am excited to see how she does. (I don't know why she was folding her arms like that!)





4 comments:
Missy- your blog is so cute!!!! Could your kids get any cuter????? Oh my!!!! I miss you guy's so much! I finally joined the blogger world- my blog is zebmegreeves.blogspot.com
Love ya girl
She looks beautiful in purple! Perhaps she planning on making her dance debut a reverent one :)
What a big girl! Go Brynn!! Little girls are so much fun getting them ready for dance. :)
I was wondering why she had been the only one in a black suit in those other pictures! Now I see she just didn't have her purple yet:)
Post a Comment