

It is so funny to me that as a parent you look at your kids and think, there is no way I could love another child as much as I love them. I remember one time feeling so overwhelmed by that feeling and also overwhelmed at the feeling of worry and concern a parent feels for their kids everyday of their life since the moment you find out you are pregnant. I remember looking at my kids and feeling these feelings so intensely that I truly felt that there was no way I could ever have another baby, because mentally and emotionally I didn't think I could handle it. And then Mya came along.... And as she was added to the mix of all of our craziness I realized that your heart expands and the love a mother has for her children is indescribable. I am so grateful this holiday season for my children. I am grateful for the things I learn from them everyday. I am grateful that I have been given this opportunity to raise and care for them. As Mya grows and is doing it right before my very eyes, I realize how much we take these little ones for granted. I have enjoyed every second with her and I know that I will not take one moment of her speeding childhood for granted. She is definitely growing up too fast and I feel as if I am trying to catch up to her and make her slow down. But she is such a joy in my life. My friend Kenna (who has a baby about the same age as Mya) and I were just talking about how our older kids are just so proud of their babies' accomplishments. How they will announce a new tooth, the fact that they are crawling, standing, sitting up, or just anything they are currently doing to anyone and everyone who will listen. These kids have just loved her and she is SPOILED rotten! I am sad that her year birthday is just around the corner but I am so happy and excited at the same time to see her mature and grow up into a beautiful little girl! We love ya Mya My!!






No comments:
Post a Comment