







It is amazing to me that a little girl at 11 1/2 months will know that a necklace goes around your neck, that sunglasses go over your eyes, that makeup goes on your face, that a baby doll needs to be given a hug and rocked, but they do. Girls definitely have something that is born in them to nurture and to get all fancied up. I came into Brynn's room the other day and her was Mya with necklaces and a feather boa around her neck and trying to put sunglasses over her eyes. I had to do a quick photo shoot because it was so cute. The kids of course all came in to ohh and ahh over her and she just loved that too! She is used to the kids always doting on her and thinking whatever she does is the greatest thing...oh man, I worry how she will turn out! :)





2 comments:
those pics are adorable!
A betrothal is definitely in order between her and Ridge!
She doesn't have a fighting chance...and neither does Tyler's wallet.
Post a Comment