Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween 2011




I actually really enjoyed Halloween this year. I am kind of a grump when it comes to Halloween. I think it is a waste of time and money. You buy a costume that you kid wears for a total of two hours, they have been wanting to wear their costume for a month and that has been a fight everyday, they get loaded up on candy and that is another fight trying to ration it out and keep them from eating all of it at one time, it is always cold, etc. etc. Needless to say, this isn't my favorite holiday. Anyways, this year was actually more enjoyable. We decided to skip the trunk-or-treat this year and take our kids trick-or-treating for real. It was a BLAST! The kids had no idea how to trick-or treat and we had to explain it to them. We went into a couple of subdivisions, let the kids load up in the back of the truck and we just followed them in the truck as they ran like crazy people to each house. The kids loved it and so did we. This is definitely the way to go now that our kids are getting older. I hope that everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: