Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brynn's Birthday Party



















My little girl is five years old now. She wanted to have a makeup party so she invited a few friends and I took them to the cosmetology school in town to get little makeovers. She was so excited for her party and was counting down the days until it finally came. On our way in, Mya was crying and Liv and Brynn were trying to help her but she just screamed the whole way in. So when we got to the school, I got Mya out and she was having a hard time breathing and was kind of turning blue around the mouth. So I yelled at the girls to get back in the car so we could take Mya to the doctor. I called Tyler and he met us in there but my doctor was already gone for the day, so Tyler took her to see the on call doctor. Mya tested positive for RSV and had to get a breathing treatment at the hospital...poor baby. I took the girls and Landen back to the cosmetology school to have their makeup done and then back to the house for cake, ice cream, and presents. Savanna had brought Brynn this awesome barbie cake the night before and Brynn was so excited to have it. It was a long day when all was said and done, but we made it through! Happy Birthday Brynn!

No comments: