Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dance Recital





(The flower weed was her idea)
















Brynn had her end-of-the-year dance recital last weekend. I am always so excited to see her dance on the stage and also for dance to be over. I am usually ready for a break as I am sure most moms are come May. I cannot wait for summer and just being able to hang out with the kids without other obligations. Brynn did such a great job and she was able to have an extra special treat. She was finally able to put her hair up in a bun with fake hair. All the other girls have always been able to put their hair up and Brynn has always wanted too, but her hair has never been quite long enough. Kristen decided that she would be able to get it up and she did. She did such a great job and little Brynnie couldn't have been happier. She looked so grown up and she kept talking about it afterwards. I know that this seems so insignificant, but to us this was a big deal. Brynn has always been kind of self-conscious about her hair and it has finally started growing, so she is loving it! I guess now I am going to have to start learning how to do little girl's hair...or else I will just have Kristen do it! :)

3 comments:

Brunson's said...

That is cute. Taylors dance costume was the exact same one but a teal blue. Someday I will get my blog caught up but after I started the blog book it made me so not motivated to put in on a blog then re put it into a book. I guess I would rather just put it straight into a book. I shouldn't have started a book I guess.

Mindy said...

super cute pictures!! She is growing up so fast!

Silcock Family said...

I like to steal your dance pictures because they always turn out better than mine but it looks like this year I wont get to :(! I'm so glad brynn got to have her hair up this year it looked so cute!