







We had Mya's blessing this last Sunday (December 26th). We decided to have it so early because my mom would be here and all our out-of-town family would already be here also, so we figured it would be the best way to go. I didn't have a dinner afterwards, I kinda slacked on my end. Christmas is just so crazy, I didn't feel like I could do both. So we just had some refreshments at Tyler's parents house later that evening. Tyler gave a great blessing. I am so grateful that he is able to bless our kids. Those who stood in the circle were: Uncle Mark, Uncle Glade, Uncle Justin, Uncle Ryan, Grandpa Richard, Chris, Uncle Jaman, and Bishop Searle. Mya did so well and she didn't even make a peep. Landen on the other hand was crying (screaming more like it) because we forgot one of his cars at home. So I thought he would be crying during the blessing and that I was going to miss what was being said. But fortunately he did calm down. I was grateful to have my family and Tyler's family there for that special occasion. Mya looked so cute in her blessing dress. We used the same dress Brynn wore on her blessing day. I love it.








6 comments:
I'm gonna have to have you email me those pictures from Mya's blessing...The family pic. and the ones with the kids since Grant is cooperating so well!
Melissa,
I've spent some time this afternoon catching up with your family by reading your blog. I love the pictures! Thanks so much for the Christmas card/birth announcement, etc. (Did you know that my birthday is Dec. 3rd?) I am so proud of you and your little family.
Love ya,
Carolyn
How sweet! I just love your blog Melissa...love to watch your little family grow!!! I LOVE the blessing dress...darling! Congratulations!
So fun to have lots of family be able to come for her blessing! Looks like you had a great day. Your baby is beautiful in that dress!
Hi Melissa and Tyler--Mya is a beautiful baby! So proud of you all to have a new addition!
Congrats to you! As you get older you look more like your mom, Melissa. Mya is beautiful! I had all my girls blessed in the same gown too!
Post a Comment