Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving





I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving day. I think that I am wanting to boycott my camera for awhile. But we had such a great Thanksgiving. We went over to Tyler's parents and had some yummy food. Tyler fried a turkey (his first time) and it was AMAZING! And all of Tyler's siblings were all there and my mom was there too. It was a fun day. That whole weekend we were blessed to have family in town. Mark, Savanna, and baby Grant all came a stayed with us, my mom was here for ten days, and Savanna's family all hung out at the house too. Uncle Dave brought his guitar and played Christmas and primary songs for the kids. On Black Friday me, my mom, Kristen, and Uncle Dave all woke up at 2:30 AM!!! and went to Walmart to hit the sales. I was so tired but I just love it! And then later we all went to Twin and shopped some more. I got a lot of my Christmas shopping done, which is a great feeling. Saturday we made beaded watches while the guys hunted and Sunday we had baby Grant's blessing! I felt when all was said and done, I needed a rest from the holiday!

No comments: